Advertising Flag Banners - Custom Printed & Stock Displays
July 28, 2014
Looking for promotional advertising flags or banners to increase business or gain marketing exposure? GiantPole online offers the largest selection of discount custom printed indoor and outdoor flags as well as cheap stock messaging displays in a wide variety of sizes, materials and styles to match any needs. In addition to our namesake 17-foot portable GiantPole flags (and their slightly shorter but still hugely effective 13-foot cousin the TriPole), we offer affordable custom printed full color graphics on promotional banners and stands, feather and teardrop flags, pop-up displays and street pole signs. Our fast-turnaround printing options include fabric or vinyl material printed in 1, 2, 3 and full-color on either one or both sides. Affordable branded advertising flag displays are an economical way for businesses in any industry to create high visibility advertising and marketing messages that will attract and inform customers. While most of our advertising banner flags, also known as promotional flag banners, are designed for outdoor use, many of the stands and flagpoles are perfect for use indoors as event or trade show accessories. The majority of our lightweight, portable custom printed display flag kits include storage bags for safety and transportation. Custom teardrop and feather displays are ideal choices to promote new merchandise, publicize sales, announce upcoming events or simply increase brand recognition by advertising your business name and/or logo.
What styles of flag banners are available through GiantPole?
- Teardrop advertising banner flags are available in medium sizes from 7-1/2 to 13-1/2 feet tall. These custom or stock messaging displays come with multiple mounting options, for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Feather flags also come with (4) mount styles including ground stakes and water bags for stability on hard or soft surfaces in moderately windy environments. Because of how versatile this banner is, even cheap stock messaging looks like custom graphics and draws attention in any environment.
- Street pole flags are printed vinyl banners that affix to lampposts. Whether used at the municipal level as city or town decorations or to promote civic pride, as advertising for local businesses, by colleges, universities or other schools to advertise a motto or direct students, or by museums and other organizations to promote current exhibitions or special events, street-pole marketing is highly visible and very cost effective.
- Pop-up displays are some of the smallest yet most convenient options. These portable advertising signs can be custom printed with company logos or graphics, and come with a wide variety of mounting options for use as both indoor and exterior promotional signage.
- Our 13 foot "TriPole" flagpoles have fillable plastic bases that withstand up to 31 mph winds. These high visibility fixtures are great for car dealerships, trade shows, events and conventions. These portable fixtures are easily transported with the included carrying cases.
- The largest of our flagpoles and stands, the "GiantPole" promotional flags, stand just over 17 feet high and include folding polymer bases that can be filled with water or sand to withstand fair to moderate weather conditions. Two carrying cases are included with each of these models to make relocating them a snap. These towering banner stand flagpoles offer the most impact for the lowest price.
One of the biggest differences between flag-style advertisements and "traditional" signage is that flags are generally visible from both sides, and often need 360° visibility. When talking about printed advertising pieces, a "double-sided flag" does not necessarily mean what one might think. On one hand, every three dimensional object, even the thinnest sheet of paper, is technically 2-sided, in that it has a front and a back, and everyone knows that you can print on both sides of a piece of paper. Highly porous materials like polyester mesh fabric, however, react a bit differently when printed with permeable inks. The very act of creating a bright picture on the front causes ink to bleed through to the back. This image is called a "through-print," and is a wrong-reading, less bright mirror image of the front. So "double-sided" flags that look exactly the same on both sides are actually made of two separate printed pieces that are sewn together to create a right-reading flag on either side! Simple explanations of flag-printing terms can help ensure that you get what you want, every time!
Why choose our promotional banner flags over other outdoor visual advertising methods?
- Custom printed advertising flag banners in different styles allow businesses to tailor advertisements and messages to specific audiences and locations, as well as to build brand recognition.
- Banner flags are easily broken down and weigh very little. Carrying bags are often included to make setup and transport even easier.
- Portability is crucial for many businesses attending events. Having a functional yet easy-to-use outdoor display is extremely important when it comes to advertising efficiently.
- Advertising flags and promotional banners are each equipped with features that keep displayed pennants taut and visible even when there is little or no wind.
- Many models even rotate with the wind to prevent toppling over. This ability creates eye-catching motion and allows the units to retail visibility in heavier winds than other fixtures.
Flutter flag displays and flagpoles are sold with all sorts of options for stock messaging. In addition, we can print custom signs for you with silk-screened or digitally transcribed imagery, and m one or two-sided formats. These custom printed advertising flag displays are fade-resistant to look new even after years or use or hundreds of marketing events. Our promotional pennants feature either 1 to 2 color printing or digital printing in 1, 2, 3 or full color on specially designed knit polyester fabric. Choosing the method for graphic reproduction is different for every customer, so being informed is essential.
Digital printing offers the most freedom to an organization or business when designing graphics for promotional signs. These prints compare to signs printed directly from home or office color printers; however, it is important to note that the coloration is different for every computer monitor, so there is no way to guarantee exact colors. This is why we suggest using the Pantone Matching System®, or PMS, colors, to make sure the closest match is achieved. The advantage of this printing method is that graphics can be detailed or plain. Some companies prefer signs that have solid backgrounds with simple logos or slogans that stand out, while other businesses want more elaborate presentations.
Another way to custom print advertising pennants is by heat-transfer vinyl imprinting. Are are nine different 9 color options for custom vinyl text and logos, as well as a choice for 1-color or 2-color printing; however, there are some limitations. Each item page provides a vector artwork submission link with details on vector graphics and submission procedures. When choosing vinyl colors for custom artwork, consider how the images and text will look when placed on the canvas surface. Single color printing is ideal for many types of advertisements and graphics. Often a single color graphic is more eye-catching than a digitally printed image. If a logo has overlapping shapes that need to be differentiated, then 2-color printing is the option for you. Our goal is to offer the styles and options that you need!
GiantPole.us is America's leading indoor and outdoor advertising flag printer and flagpole stand manufacturer. Our huge inventory is the best place to buy quality trade show displays and flag hardware at discount prices with fast shipping. Our customer service representatives are available in person and online to answer questions or assist with orders Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST at 800-572-2194, or via the handy chat option on our site. Our multiple fully-stocked, on-site warehouses allow us to offer same-day shipping on most orders placed before 1pm EST. Same-day shipping is not available on freight-shipped or custom printed orders, although our on-site production facilities allow us to ship even custom orders quickly! No matter what your advertising needs are, you will be able to find the best promotional models in our huge online inventory at GiantPole.us!